Monday, May 14, 2018

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Manatee-rific







Hi there! This is the third day of the Lawn Fawn Inspiration week to show off the wonderful new products we are releasing for May! 

Today we are showcasing the adorable stamp set Manatee-rific and the Stitched Wave Borders!




For my card today, I created the background with Distress inks in Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers and Crushed Olive. I spritzed this with water to create the speckles. The sand was created by blending very softly some Vintage Photo Distress ink and then speckling with Vintage Photo mixed with a little water. The cute images were colored with Copic markers, cut out with the coordinating dies, and adhered with foam tape.




 I used some of the paper from the Really Rainbow Paper pack for the background underneath the waves. I cut everything out with the Stitched Rectangle Frames to fit nicely on my A2 size card base. The sentiment was heat embossed with white embossing powder and adhered with foam tape.



Be sure to stop by the Lawn Fawn Blog to see inspiration from the rest of the Lawn Fawn team!

Thanks so much for stopping by!



Kay :)

5 comments:

  1. I really love the colors and the wave border...this new release is so much fun!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your color choices and coloring style are wonderful for this card, Kay. I like that they are bright and so well blended. The background looks amazing. Great use of the pattern paper. Such a great card! Thanks for sharing. Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about this beauty. Great design and sentiment could not be sweeter. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An adorable card Kay!! Love those stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)